Monday, April 2, 2012

28 weeks... hello third trimester!




How far along? 
28 weeks... we're in the third trimester, woo!
Updates on baby: she has eyelashes :)
Symptoms/Body Changes: Still feeling really tired... and exercise is very, very difficult. My body feels stiff and achey so easily! And I get these weird stomach cramps after even really short walks - Midwife says to just listen to my body and not push myself too hard, so I'm just trying to rest when I can and take it as easy as I can with a toddler. :)
Movement: We're getting into a rhythm, I think. She likes to move near the end of the day when I'm finally calming down
Cravings/Aversions: none, woo!
Getting ready for baby: We painted the nursery! Well, Michael painted it. He finished the stripes on one wall but needs to do a second coat on the other walls... after that I'll post pictures! I'm loving it so far!
What I miss: Just my old body!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my midwife tomorrow and the glucose test... okay, not really looking forward to that part but looking forward to the fact that it will be passed me soon. :)
Weekly wisdom: Do something nice for your husband. So much attention is geared towards the lady in pregnancy when really daddy's need some lovin' too. So very thankful for my sweet hubby who spent his day taping and painting our daughters room. Seriously, he's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment