Monday, April 9, 2012

twentynine




How far along? 
29 weeks

Updates on baby: 

Symptoms/Body Changes: Again with the being tired... Headaches are also more common. Today I was wiping down our kitchen cabinets and after I finished half of them I realized I had to sit down and take a break because my stomach started cramping. Midwife thinks I may be having Braxton Hicks contractions, but I didn't have them at all with Caedmon... and I really don't think that's what they are, but it's definitely possible. I'm also working on not holding Caedmon so much and having him walk whenever we go places. So far, so good :) I just really can't carry him around quite like I used to.


Movement: I'm getting the vibe she's going to be pretty chill... I can only hope that's the case! :)

Cravings/Aversions: none, woo!

Getting ready for baby: No real progress here this week. I'm in a spring cleaning mode in all other areas of the house so that's where my attention has been. I think now that the paint is (mostly) finished I feel zero rush to start another project... we've still got two months :) Oh! But I did order this Katie Daisy print for her room. (Ordered this one for big brother to keep things fair :))

What I miss: just not having to rest after the littlest things! Things are just starting to get more difficult (probably because 90% of the time I have a toddler I'm holding while still trying to do everything else!)


What I am looking forward to: Farmer's market starts up Saturday! We try to go most every Saturday it's open... I love it! and also, Michael gets off so early today so we're going to take a walk downtown this afternoon :) We didn't get to see each other much this past weekend so I am very excited to get some quality family time in :)

Weekly wisdom: I've got nothing for this week... sorry friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment