Monday, May 7, 2012

33 weeks


How far along? 33 weeks

Updates on baby: she's doing great in there! she's probably about 4 pounds and is the size of a pineapple :) I had a midwife appt this morning and everything is going really great so far! I'm measuring about 2cm behind (but anywhere within 2 more or 2 less is normal). I was consistently 2cm behind with C as well, so I guess that's just the norm for me. (Even though C was 8+ pounds when he was born... I might be getting super duper nervous about the birth part now, ha)

Symptoms/Body Changes: Everything is just so much harder! I almost cried trying to put on my pajama pants last night, ha. 

Cravings/Aversions: healthy food! after a week of sub-par eating while on vacation I've been craving fruits and veggies this week :)

Getting ready for baby: I've made a crib skirt and cornice... excited to share them on here soon! Hopefully there will be a big completed nursery post soon. We're still a few weeks away from having it totally done, though

What I miss: being able to put on clothes without it being such an ordeal. I wear Michael's t-shirts a lot of the time because mine are nowhere close to fitting anymore! 

What I am looking forward to: Well, Caedmon is sick this week... so I'm just looking forward to having my little man back to himself. It's the worst thing in the world when you're kid is miserable.

Weekly wisdom: Just make sure you love your doctor/midwife. Leave most appointments happy with your decision. :)

13 weeks
23 weeks
33 weeks





No comments:

Post a Comment