Monday, February 6, 2012

twenty!




How far along? 20 weeks! So crazy we're halfway there!

Updates on baby: Baby weighs about the same as a can of coke... and is about the length of a banana!

Symptoms/Body Changes: No new ones really. Except for frequent trips to the bathroom. I asked the midwife about it today and she said as often as I'm going really isn't normal so I'm hoping there's no infection going on... Really don't want to have to go on an antibiotic! And I'm also having to sleep with a pillow under my tummy on my side... it is now super painful to sleep on my stomach. (Boo!)

Movement: At our ultrasound today little one was moving around so, so much! Crazy to watch the movement but not be able to feel any of it. I could feel C quite a bit at this point so I was a little concerned but midwife says to expect to feel lots of movement by 26 weeks and that I'm probably not feeling the movement as much because I'm much busier now with a toddler. But as long as I'm feeling something at least once or twice a day... no worries at all! 



Cravings/Aversions: No meat. I'm still loving the spicy and also anything and everything sweet... really trying to not go overboard! My mom had gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with me and I'm slightly terrified I'm going to get it as well.

Getting ready for baby: Nothing new here, either. I do plan to start some nursery planning soooooon though! 

What I miss: sleeping on my belly!

What I am looking forward to: Telling the news of little loves sex :) We DID find out and just have a few more family members to call before we post it online. :) Story to come tomorrow!

Weekly wisdom: Pinterest has such good ideas! I'm playing on that site now and I just can't get enough. It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment