Tuesday, March 13, 2012

25 weeks


How far along? 25 weeks
Updates on baby: She's growing hair at this point and probably weighs about a pound and a half.
Symptoms/Body Changes: Back pain is getting worse - with Caedmon I ended up going to physical therapy because of how bad it was (but that was probably around 30 weeks). I think we're going to try to see a chiropractor just to see if that could help with some of the pain. It's no bueno. But other than that, I'm feeling really great. I forget I'm pregnant sometimes!
Movement: Much more! This morning she actually woke me up she was rolling around so much! I guess she's just getting bigger and I am more aware of all of her movements now. :)
Cravings/Aversions: none... I feel like things are pretty much as they always have been!


Getting ready for baby: I've asked a very talented decorator/artist friend from church to help me choose colors and she's coming over to check out the room soon. I took one big box of kid things to a consignment store, and have another big box ready to go to the Lexington Rescue Mission and another box of box ready to take to store at Michael's parents.  So, slowly but surely I'm getting that room cleaned out! I also received this canvas in the mail this week! I had a groupon for a photo canvas that was going to expire so I needed to pick something, stat. I took this image awhile back while doing a shoot for some friends of mine. I love, love, love the way it turned out! I'm still not sure what colors her room will be - but I feel confident this will compliment whatever we choose.
 
What I miss: As of right now, not a thing!
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Monday! Can't wait to see the little miss.

Weekly wisdom: Maternity tops are much, much bigger then say, normal tops. So, when buying them online - probably buy a small size then you normally would. Otherwise, things might fall places they shouldn't and it's just not very appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment