Tuesday, March 6, 2012

twenty-four


How far along? 24 weeks

Updates on baby: She is probably over a pound and about the length of an ear of corn. :) 

Symptoms/Body Changes: I think that horrible stomach bug last week knocked out my morning sickness! I haven't had any at all this week. No other news to report, hooray! :)

Movement: I guess since I've been feeling better I'm moving around again a lot more and am not really noticing any movement until the end of the day after big brother is down for bed and I'm settling down for the night. Definitely still feeling movement - but more like just once or twice a day instead of throughout the day.

Cravings/Aversions: Pretty much back to normal, I think. I'm able to eat eggs again and I've been back to cooking about how much I was before. This week Michael did make a brownie run for me at about 9:30pm... I just couldn't get a brownie off my mind. Luckily, I've got a pretty wonderful husband. :)

Getting ready for baby: No news! My goal is to go look for fabric again (no luck when I went about 2 weeks ago) and hopefully find something for curtains. I'm continuing to search out Pinterest, though and am bursting with ideas as soon as we start to tackle that room. But really, I'm not feeling any need to rush (or even start) on the nursery just yet.



What I miss: I've been going to bed by 8:30 or 9. More like I just fall asleep at that time because I can't make it any longer... But I've always loved going to bed early so I don't mind it too much. The waking up at 6am, though, I'm kind of over. Wish I could sleep in!

What I am looking forward to: We have an ultrasound in about two weeks! And we're starting to throw around vacation/staycation ideas for early summer... Definitely looking forward to making those plans so I will have them to look forward to. :)

Weekly wisdom: Buy a new dress that makes you feel pretty. And belts! Go buy a belt. Every shirt I have l feel more confident in when I put a belt around the top of my belly. It makes such a difference (mentally at least, if nowhere else!)



In case you missed it, check yesterday's post for a giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Were you more anxious to decorate the room with the C then you are with this one. PS you are an adorable pregnant woman and I am a little jealous becuase I am def. not that cute pregnant LOL!

    ReplyDelete