Sunday, April 15, 2012

thirty.

THIRTY. As in, 10 weeks left. Sheesh! I remember getting to 30 weeks with Caedmon and feeling like it was such a milestone. This time I realize the last few weeks will probably go by fairly slowly :) So I just really want to enjoy these last 10 or so weeks before baby sister graces us with her presence. :)




How far along? 30 weeks

Updates on baby: probably about 16 inches long and maybe weighing about 3 pounds :)

Symptoms/Body Changes: Nothing new! Just continuing to cope with this growing belly.



Cravings/Aversions: chocolate ice cream. I couldn't resist myself at the grocery this week... :)

Getting ready for baby: I think right now it's easier for me to focus on other areas of the house since her room is a ways off from being finished. We still need to buy the crib and get the dresser from my parents. After that... this nursery thing is on! I did make have a few things printed off for her bedroom (Thanks, Pinterest!) I'll share those soon. 

What I miss: not much... it's pretty awesome being pregnant. With the exception of just being more tired, of course!

What I am looking forward to: Some sweet friends of mine are throwing a shower for me this coming weekend... very much looking forward to that!

Weekly wisdom: take belly pictures every week... it's really fun to see the growth! Below is my 20 week belly photo next to my 30 week photo. (I love seeing that my hair IS actually growing, too!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment