Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Honest

I know I haven't blogged in awhile... but as every random stranger I come into contact with yells me, I have my hands full. Beautifully, wonderfully, tirelessly full.

So I don't have much to share except I found an excellent 'green' company that meets my super-high standards for my family and it's actually reasonably priced! If you know me well, you know I'm all about getting chemicals out of our house and this company offers so many easy alternatives to make that an easy transition. Plus, every item I've tried so far I've been very impressed by.

The company is called The Honest Co. and Jessica Alba founded it when looking for non-toxic household items and diapers for her family. I can relate to knowing how hard it is to find those things, for sure!

Anyway, just had to pass it on. You can get a free trial of diapers and wipes and also some household goods. No promises, but I think you'll be a fan, too. Now, let's get all those yucky chemicals away from our families and homes!

We considered using the diapers for Em (loved our free trial), but we're going to give cloth another go. If I can't keep up with the laundry, I promise you you'll see her little bum in some super cute honest dipes. They're seriously adorable - AND plant based! Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment