Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This was a great week! My mom came into town and it was just so fun watching her and C interact. They are absolutely crazy about each other. And then over the weekend my dad, my brother, his son, his wife and her daughter all came to visit. It was a full house and while a bit stressful at times (our townhouse is not the biggest)... It was so nice to have everyone here! We went to Cracker Barrel Monday morning (SO fun having a random day off!). and after that Michael and I just lounged around the house, then we took a trip to Lowe's to check out paint colors... we want to re-paint our living room and also we're already thinking of what color to paint our new nursery! :) I'm thinking a pale blue or gray... but I guess we'll all just have to wait and see :)










How far along? 17 weeks

Updates on baby: His/her bones are hardening and he/she is able to flex many joints now!

Symptoms/Body Changes: mmm... well, still the nausea/morning sickness. Luckily - just in the morning. I also have some serious heartburn several times throughout the day. But nothing 2 Tums can't take care of! :)

Movement: I have felt some movement... actually just a minute ago while I was laying on the couch since both kiddos were napping! :) (Both being my C and a little girl I watch during the day) But it's still very, very small movements that are keeping me from being positive it's our little bean.

Cravings/Aversions: Eggs never, ever sound good.

Getting ready for baby: Not much is new on this front... still just working on trying to clean out that office!

What I miss: mmm... at this moment... not a thing. :)

What I am looking forward to: Hm... my favorite show comes on tonight (Parenthood) It's not lame to look forward to that, right? :)

Weekly wisdom: I've got nothing for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment