Monday, April 23, 2012

thirtyone.


How far along? 31 weeks

Updates on baby: around 16 inches and probably a bit over 3 pounds. I don't know what happened this week but sister is a big time mover now. I love it :)

Symptoms/Body Changes: I'm finally feeling pregnant. As in, I don't feel good a lot of the time. It's surprisingly hard to get up and down... It is just a strain on my body having this big belly. Also, I had more than two people tell me, "How are you going to get any bigger?!" So, yea, it's always fun to hear strangers comment on your body. And I think I just remember how big my belly got with Caedmon I know it's not there yet.

Cravings/Aversions: chocolate chip cookies... I made some homemade ones with a friend this week and I cannot stop eating them!

Getting ready for baby: We had a baby shower (which I'll post about soon) so we have lots of new baby things - I've put Caedmon's dresser into her room and moved the taller dresser into Caed's room. My mom is here so she helped me organize a lot of the clothes. Baby E has so many super cute dresses and shoes already! And we have the crib! The room is totally empty except for the crib box and dresser... it's really starting to feel like a room! And Michael had a friend help him set up the swing in the living room - Caedmon is already pretty used to it.

What I miss: just my old body! 

What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery

Weekly wisdom: rest when you need to... and don't overexert yourself. I may have done too much today and now I feel like I'm confined to the couch so I don't get those weird cramps/possible BH contractions? Take advantage of the people around who will do things for you... even if it means you have to wait a bit :)




















Here is my twenty-one week belly photo and my thirty-one week photo one more time. She's definitely growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment