Tuesday, June 5, 2012

37 weeks

Thirty-seven weeks! Sister is now considered full term, but I'm not feeling totally awfully miserable yet, so I have a feeling we've got a few weeks left :) No questionnaire... just photos this week.




I sat down in hopes of Big Brother sitting with me and pointing to sissy for the camera... no such luck. Mister was off to play with his trains! But before nap time he was rubbing my belly and even lifted up my shirt and kept saying "hi sissy... sissy" pretty precious. I'm nervous for him as his whole world is going to be rocked in a few weeks. Well, honestly, I'm nervous for all of us! Definitely excited but in this moment right now, I'm mostly just nervous.

I had a midwife appointment this morning and everything is great. I've gained about 35 pounds so far - I actually haven't gained any weight the past three weeks. It could be my appointments are always in the morning, apparently you can weigh 5+ pounds heavier as the day goes on. Pretty crazy! With Big Brother I gained 43 pounds, so I feel like I'm doing great. And my blood pressure is pretty darn consistent. Since my first appointment each number has varied no more than two... for the past 9 months. Pretty crazy. I bet you're pretty excited to know that about me, huh? :)

I made another appointment for next week... and one for the week after. Although I told them I was hoping I won't have to make that appointment. ;) Will definitely let you know how things go... but I think it will be at least two more weeks before we meet our sweet daughter and become a (real) family of four! 

No comments:

Post a Comment