Thursday, June 14, 2012

38




Sorry for the lousy photo! I realized yesterday I hadn't asked Michael to take a belly photo this week - so that one is just going to have to do! :)

So, last week I mentioned I wasn't too totally miserable yet. Well, boy has that changed! Last Wednesday we were at church for an event and lots of people asked me how I was feeling - I told them great! I'm still feeling really great. And then the following morning I woke up so awfully sick and have just been some degree of miserable ever since. Pregnancy is not for the weak at heart, for sure!

My midwife appointment this week went well - and it looks like I will be keeping that 39 week appointment next week after all. Unfortunately no other real news to share! Sorry I've been slacking in the blog department... my mind and my days have been busy with one or two other things lately. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment